I am now a little over 20 weeks pregnant and it's going by so fast! Jude Bryce will be here around Oct. 31st if he stays on track like he is! I started feeling him move a whole lot last week, it is so surreal. We had an appt. yesterday and the biggest measurement they took was of
his stomach (weird), so pray for Sean because if Jude ends up weighing as much,
or more, as Sean did when he was born Sean may feel my wrath in the delivery
room, ha!
A lot of people keep asking me if I have any weird cravings or aversion and so far nothing. Although I do like to eat pickles, that has not changed from before it is now an excuse for people to not look at me weird when I want a lot! The only aversions I had were in my first trimester and it was really an aversion to Chili's. But I can say I ate there with a friend this week and I was just fine!
I am so thankful for the friends in my life who are either experts at child birth/motherhood or experiencing for the first time this year! Special thanks to Lauren who I feel like is my on call nurse when I have any questions.
I am so excited for the future of our family and a very nervous as well. So if you're reading this please pray that God would answer/provide for concerns that Sean and I have regarding what to do after Jude arrives and how to make this all work financially. We are thankful for God's provision thus far and we know He will continue to do so, it's just hard some times to release control of the situation when numbers don't add up. Thanks to everyone who checks up on me and has been encouraging me along the way, you will never know how much it means to me. There is a reason why we are told through scripture that we should encourage and build one another up!
Jude at 16 weeks, he didn't really cooperate at our 20 week appt. for any good pics! But you can already tell he's got a big tummy haha!

looks like he has nice full lips! cutie pie!
ReplyDelete